Email-Marketing-346x321

About our Email Blasts and Online Advertising:

PasoFinoLIVE.com has been able to reach Paso Fino horse lovers around the world and we have built an online system for you that can do the same!
Let us design for you a custom piece of art and distribute it to our subscribers.

Our PasoFino horse lover’s list has been generated from our magazine, events, social media and our forum.
Names continue to be collected from those who subscribe to our multiple online channels.
Over 65% of our followers exist within the Florida regions and U.S. and the remaining 35% span around the world.
Please note: Your blast can link to a youtube video, website, social media page or email address.

Why PasoFinoLIVE.com?

  • The cost to design and distribute your ad is $225.00
  • Our online reach of over 10,000 emails and followers is growing rapidly!
  • Your artwork is also posted to our website.
  • BONUS–Your Artwork is posted to our PasofinoTrader Facebook Page and PasoFino LIVE Facebook
  • We will also re-run your artwork a 2nd time for FREE.
  • Once distributed, your artwork is yours.
  • Feel free to use it on your site or send it on your own list.
  • We limit the number of Email Blasts we send and we safeguard our email addresses
    –we don’t rent, sell or share our contact email addresses with anyone.

Do you have your own design? No, problem

Distribution only blasts are priced at $150.00
Dimensions should be 600x800px ( however heights of up to 1200px can be accepted)
Artwork must be provided a minimum of 72 hours prior to email blast distribution
We have the right to deny artwork that does not meet ethical or professional design standards

Why Email Blasts?

  • A great way to reach thousands for your marketing campaign!
  • Get information about your product, service or event, sent via email, to a target audience.
  • No contact lists for you to manage or compile.
  • No distracting other ads for your information to get lost in
  • You can tell PasoFino Enthusiasts exactly how your product, service or event will benefit them.

See other Advertising Opportunities

Feel free to Contact Hector (Encanto) @ +1 352-217-1688 or Email: pasofinolive@gmail.com

[gravityform id=”6″ name=”Order your email Blast Online!”]